ACCPETANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
The Terms and Conditions under which Geotours Tours operate are detailed below. Payment of the Tour deposit represents an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
BOOKINGS & DEPOSITS
The deposit payable to confirm a reservation is shown in the Booking Price and Availability sectionon each of the tour pages within this website. To confirm a tour booking, the deposit must be paid at the time of making the reservation by credit card or direct deposit. Credit cards accepted are Visa and MasterCard. We provide a secure credit card facility on our website operated by Pay Advantage.If paying by cheque, Geotours will allow 7 days for the cheque to be received in our office.
Based on a bond in lieu, if applicable to booked Accommodation by lodging a booking with Geotours; the booking guest agrees to a pre-authorisation of any charges to be charged to this credit card, without notice or demand, in the event of any loss or expense arising from their occupation of the property or damage to the property (see Damage / Repairs & Loss).
CREDIT CARD FEES
If paying by credit card a small transaction fee will be disclosed as applicable. Cards accepted are Visa and MasterCard.
AT TIME OF BOOKING
Passengers are asked to notify Geotours of any special requirements (for example health or diet) at the time the booking is made and we will endeavour to act on those requirements. However, we cannot guarantee that all special requirements will be met in all instances.
The deposit payable to confirm a reservation is shown in the Booking Price and Availability section on each of the tour pages within this website.
The final payment arrangement for your booking is shown in the Booking Price and Availability section on each of the tour pages within this website.
Cancellation fees, if applicable are shown in the Cancellation section on each of the tour pages within this website.
Geotours strongly advises passengers to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances leading to cancellation. We recommend that you do this at the time of booking to insure your deposit.
ITINERARY AND TOUR ARRANGEMENTS
Passengers accept that Geotours may need to alter or amend itineraries, accommodation or sightseeing arrangements from those published, with little or no notice. This may be due to road conditions, weather, safety factors and other operational considerations at the time. Such decisions will be made in the best interests of the passengers’ comfort and safety. Geotours is unable to guarantee exact arrival or departure times and is not liable for any failure to make connections with any other service or guarantee the operation of any particular service.
RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY
Geotours accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss, damage, change of itinerary or inconvenience caused either directly or indirectly as a result of force majeure or other events which are outside of our control, including but not limited to: fires, floods, acts of God, unusually severe weather, industrial action or commercial transport disruptions. Passengers are advised that other than the direct service provided by Geotours may also include service for the booking and packaging of goods and services provided by other operators such as attractions, accommodation as applicable and other transportation companies. Geotours will not be liable for any loss, damage, omission or act of negligence or otherwise committed by these operators, their assignees or agents.
HEALTH & FITNESS
Our tour itineraries contain guided sightseeing walks to natural attractions. As such passengers are required to have a reasonable level of fitness in order to participate in such walks. Some walking tracks have sections of uneven rocky ground and may be slippery. The walks on our tours vary in length, so please read your chosen itinerary for further information or contact our friendly staff who will be able to describe the walk to you. Whilst on a walk it is the responsibility of each passenger to carry adequate drinking water. Drinking water will be available on board. If passengers feel they are unable to participate in the walk on the day, alternative arrangements will be made with consideration for passenger comfort and safety.
GENERAL MOBILITY AND SPECIAL ASSISTANCE
Passengers are required to have a reasonable level of mobility to be able to board and alight the vehicle unaided. Our vehicles are not equipped with wheelchair ramps or lifters. Passengers requiring physical or mental assistance must be accompanied by a companion who is willing and capable of providing such assistance. Please discuss with us any particular concerns.
RISKS, PARTICIPATION & ENJOYMENT
- Smoking is not permitted on board Geotours vehicles.
- Seat allocations on board Geotours vehicles may operate with a rotation between stops to ensure passengers enjoy different seating positions whilst on tour.
- Passengers accept that tours include participation in activities which may involve certain risks and dangers beyond the control of Geotours. Such activities containing risks include but are not limited to, bush walking, swimming, and travelling in remote locations.
- Passengers accept that some custom itineraries may include visits to and overnight stays in areas located some distance from hospitals, medical centres or other forms of professional medical facilities.
- Passengers accept that it is their responsibility to ensure that their health is in a state which will allow them to enjoy the tour and successfully complete the activities that the tour offers.
- Passengers will not be permitted to continue on tours when in the opinion of the Geotour Tour Leader, the passenger’s conduct or condition is placing their own or the safety of other passengers at risk, or is adversely affecting the enjoyment of other passengers; for whatever cause.
- Geotours will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable tour. However, no liability will be accepted for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances which are out of our control.
DAMAGE / REPAIR & LOSS
Booking guest(s) are responsible for any and all damages, breakages and losses incurred during the term of their occupancy of the Accommodation, as applicable as part of a tour or otherwise. All damages, breakages and losses must be replaced, paid for or made good to the satisfaction of the owner / agent. This includes replacing / recutting lost keys.
Geotours reserves the right to charge the booking guest(s) credit card to recover reasonable costs to damage of the property and/or its furnishings during your stay based on a bond in lieu.